- Real Time Data Centre at IIT Roorkee, India (International GNSS Service – IGS-RTPP) (IGS, $500,000, 3 years, approved in 2008).
- Landslide Mitigation and Management using Modern Geomatics Methods on NH-58 between Rishikesh Badrinath Route. (MHRD, ` 8 Lac, 3 years, from 2004)
- Computer Vision System (AICTE, ` 5 Lac, 3 years from 1997)
- Eco-regeneration of Pushkar Lake Valley. (Ministry of Environment, ` 8 Lac. 3 years from 1992- Co- PI to Prof. R.S. Tiwari)
- Photogrammetric Extension of Control for Dudh Ganga Dam (Irrigation Dept. Maharashtra Government, ` 5 Lac. 3 years from 1984- Co-PI to Prof. R.S. Tiwari)
(In projects at S. No. 4 and 5, not involved as Principal/key investigator)